SPS-2000, Touch Screen Electronic Cash Register
Electronic Cash Registers are More Secure
The SAM4s SPS-2000 includes flexible, built-in point-of-sale software. Because it isn’t a PC, the SPS-2000 won’t require operating systems upgrades, doesn’t need network administration support, and your information won’t be compromised.
Electronic Cash Registers are More Reliable
The SAM4s SPS-2000 is a retail hardened electronic cash register (ECR) built to function in the harshest environments. It is compact and space efficient with cables and connections secure from customer interference.
Electronic Cash Registers Provide Lower Total Cost of Ownership
The SAM4s SPS-2000 can be setup and installed at a lower cost and in a significantly less time.
Electronic Cash Registers Last Longer
ECR Systems typically last seven to ten years on average, PC-based systems typically require replacement every three to five years.
Popular POS Components Included
Each SPS-2000 includes a magnetic card reader, rear display, easy save and load programs SD memory card port or USB ports.
Extensive Reporting is Available
Over sixty system reports are available for financial and sales analysis. Reports can be viewed on the screen, printed at a local printer or can be pulled remotely. Sales information can be simultaneously collected on up to five different levels: for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly record keeping.
Time and Attendance Availability
A fully featured time and attendance system provides payroll ready data for your in-house payroll system or payroll service. Built-into your POS system, you get critical labor reporting, including sales/labor percentage and sales per man-hour. Information is easily accessible by store managers for real time staff management.
The Electronic Cash Register insures Speed, Security and Efficiency with Integrated Credit, Debit and Gift Card Payments
Both cash and electronic payment sales can be processed in a single step at the SAM4s SPS-2000.
- The SPS-2000 is electronic payment for credit, debit and gift card ready. No additional software modules are required.
- Fast 2- second IP Processing can be completed using persistent internet connection.
Bar Code Scanning Available
Enjoy the advantages of scanning-price control, item movement reporting and labor savings—by adding a scanner. With its high capacity PLU file (20,000 plus items are possible) the SPS-2000 is ideal for liquor, tobacco, and specialty food retailers.
- You won’t have to rely on clerks to remember or look up item prices. Accurate, consistent pricing results in better customer service and improved margins
- Check out time is reduced – increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Re-price shelves, not items. Labor costs to mark and change item prices are greatly reduced
- Standard inter-register communications provides consolidated reports and system-wide programming
- Includes Price Inquiry, Age Verification, Clerk Timekeeping and Electronic Sales Journal
Optional Polling and Inventory Software
For enhanced sales and inventory processing, poll your SAM4s ECRs from a local or remote PC using SAM2000, the companion PC program for your SPS-2000 system.
- Poll and consolidate multiple stores
- Print barcode item or shelf labels
- View sales and purchase history for each item
- Calculate margin/profit, average unit cost, and cost on hand. Reports gross profit by item categories
- Maintain your PLU database with easy-to-use tools for adding and editing items